Directions to the Birch Ridge Inn
from Worcester, Massachusetts
- Take Route 190 north to Route 2 west. Follow Route 2 west until Rt. 140 north.
- Take Route 140 north to Route 12 north to Keane NH
- Go through Keane on Route 12, Crossing Vermont border at Walpole NH - Westminster VT onto Route 5 north. (Marked by sign 91/5, take left turn on Rt. 123, right turn onto Rt. 5)
- Follow Route 5 north to Route 91 north. Go 1 exit on Rt. 91 to Exit 6 .
- Take Exit 6 in Vermont, marked Route 103 to Ludlow. (you are approximately 20 miles from Ludlow Vt, and 30 miles from Birch Ridge)
- Follow Rt. 103 north to Ludlow Vermont.
- Just north of Ludlow, turn right onto Route 100 north.
- Follow Rt. 100 until the junction of Route 4.
- Take Left onto Rt. 4. When you see the Killington Skyship base station on your left, you have ~4 more miles to go on Rt. 4!
- After Skyship, proceed ~4 miles up Rt. 4 to Killington Road. Turn left onto Killington Rd, across from Bill's Country Store.
- Continue for 2.5 Miles. Turn right on to Butler Rd. (just past Charity's restaurant). Drive up the hill by the covered carriage way on the left.
- Welcome to the Birch Ridge Inn!
At the Covered Carriageway
37 Butler Road
Killington, Vermont USA 05751
1-802-422-4293, or Toll Free at 1-800-435-8566