Directions to the Birch Ridge Inn
from Hartford and New Haven, Connecticut
- Take Route 91 north through Massachusetts to Vermont.
- Take Exit 6 in Vermont, marked Route 103 to Ludlow. (you are approximately 20 miles from Ludlow Vt, and 30 miles from Birch Ridge)
- Follow Rt. 103 north to Ludlow Vermont.
- Just north of Ludlow, turn right onto Route 100 north.
- Follow Rt. 100 until the junction of Route 4.
- Take Left onto Rt. 4. When you see the Killington Skyship base station on your left, you have ~4 more miles to go on Rt. 4!
- After Skyship, proceed ~4 miles up Rt. 4 to Killington Road. Turn left onto Killington Rd, across from Bill's Country Store.
- Continue for 2.5 Miles. Turn right on to Butler Rd. (just past Charity's restaurant). Drive up the hill by the covered carriage way on the left.
- Welcome to the Birch Ridge Inn!
At the Covered Carriageway
37 Butler Road
Killington, Vermont USA 05751
1-802-422-4293, or Toll Free at 1-800-435-8566